Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Currently September


So how is it September?  Linking up with Farley for this months currently.  I have so much to update on, keep an eye out.  My classroom is getting to where I want it to be, getting better.  

I get to write morning messages every day, two things my students look forward to; daily celebrations for example this week is waffle week so I wished everyone a "Happy Waffle Wednesday".  Also I feature a different app every week this week was Mathmateer which is a free app where students can practice their math facts while creating their own rockets. 

Pinterest is where the heart is currently, I love the common core for ONLY the reason that many teachers are doing identical projects and topics so finding something is so easy.  I will have to share what I found that I used in my class (with pictures of course).  

The next few weeks we are going to be working on multiplying and dividing fractions so I am in the market for good ideas for math centers.  Any quality ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment